ASPECTJ-MAVEN-PLUGIN 1.2 FREE DOWNLOAD

We can also make a private arrangement if a public repo is not possible. Sign up using Facebook. Just tested this with compliance level 1. I try to use aspectj maven plugin for compile project with aspectj compiler and then I try to package classes into "war" file. If I exclude ejb3-persistence it works correctly. Active 5 months ago. aspectj-maven-plugin 1.2

Uploader: Arashigal
Date Added: 27 August 2009
File Size: 47.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21289
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Download aspectj-maven-plugin-1.2.jar : aspectj « a « Jar File Download

It seems like a known issue http: Maybe you even want to upgrade to the current version AspectJ 1. If I exclude ejb3-persistence it works correctly. Thank you for answer. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: I just noticed your last comment aspectj-maven-pplugin having explained in my new answer why this works and what is really wrong.

aspectj-maven-plugin 1.2

Please note that the default AspectJ version in plugin 1. There is no need to downgrade to plugin version 1. I'm resigning as a moderator from all Stack Exchange sites, effective today.

Romano 1 1 gold badge 2 2 silver badges 16 16 bronze badges. I aspectj-macen-plugin your repo at github. Besides, you have committed your Maven 'target' folder to Git, which you should not have done.

Wspectj-maven-plugin code compiles if you remove this dependency. We can also make a private arrangement if a public repo is not possible. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Download aspectj-maven-pluginjar : aspectj « a « Jar File Download

You can use the Maven Aspcetj-maven-plugin Plugin with goals like dependency: Just tested this with compliance level 1. Sign up using Facebook. How do we handle problem users? Email Required, but never shown. I have removed it in 1. fork. This can also be achieved by adding a dependency to the desired aspectjtools version to the plugin configuration: While the things I said about AspectJ Maven configuration in this answer are all correct, the root cause of the concrete problem at hand - bad Maven dependency management - is described in my other answer.

Sign up using Email and Password.

Index of /repositories/bibforge2-internal/org/codehaus/mojo/aspectj-maven-plugin/1.2

I do not even get as far as seeing the real problem. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.

aspectj-maven-plugin 1.2

Asked 4 years, 10 months ago. Maybe you should clean up your dependencies.

As you can see, class LockModeType is found in 3 three! Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. It will be work after change plugin configuration to following: Post as a guest Name. Active 5 months ago.

Mojo's AspectJ Maven Plugin - javalibs

I still think it is correct and just stumpled upon it again. I try to use aspectj maven plugin for compile project with aspectj compiler and then I try to package classes into "war" file. Can you give me access to your project via GitHub or similar?

Comments